Thursday, September 27, 2007

i said 'lots of pulp'; they said 'lots of pulp'

here finds me you, i am now at SAU. i'm in a very interesting part of my life: having entered what is the third year of a three-year pre-requisite course, i am also facing a fourth year after this, by some collaborative matrix of my year spent in Argentina, and my remaining and desired classes. very complicated.
chemistry happens to by taxing my mind at the moment, and it's revitalizing properties has me in the most reveling of stoicly blithering blathering moods.
i have nothing particular or interesting to recount, only that i am at southern, and enjoying such classes as photography and social psychology. my fun comes from scuba class, toiling up to the top of the biology trail to the chinup bar i strung up there, and learning as much as i can from my teachers and books.
i know i havn't posted for a long time, and i may not for a while.
or i may take an upturn. only the future as the past will tell.
for now, i say chau.

3 comments:

Paul said...

I expect straight A's

Barry Howe said...

Lots of pulp is good I say

Christy Joy said...

there is never enough pulp :(